Are seeds legal in Kansas?
Read our full legal disclaimer HERE.
We do not ship seeds to states where they are not legal.
SENATE BILL NO. 263
New Section 1.
(2) ‘‘Delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration’’ means the combined percentage of delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol and its optical isomers, their salts and acids, and salts of their acids, reported as free THC on a dry weight basis, of any part of the plant cannabis sativa L.
(4) ‘‘Hemp products’’ means all products made from industrial hemp, but not limited to, cloth, cordage, fiber, food, fuel, paint, paper, particleboard, plastics, seed, seed meal and seed oil for consumption and certified seed for cultivation, if the seeds originate from industrial hemp varieties.
(5) ‘‘Industrial hemp’’ means all parts and varieties of the plant cannabis sativa L., cultivated or possessed by a state educational institution or the department, whether growing or not, that contain a delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of no more than 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
Sec. 4. K.S.A. 2017 Supp. 21-5701 is hereby amended to read as follows: 21-5701.
(j) ‘‘Marijuana’’ means all parts of all varieties of the plant Cannabis whether growing or not, the seeds thereof, the resin extracted from any part of the plant and every compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture or preparation of the plant, its seeds or resin. ‘‘Marijuana’’ does not include:
(1) The mature stalks of the plant, fiber produced from the stalks, oil or cake made from the seeds of the plant, any other compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture or preparation of the mature stalks, except the resin extracted therefrom, fiber, oil or cake or the sterilized seed of the plant which is incapable of germination; or
(2) any substance listed in schedules II through V of the uniform controlled substances act; or
(3) industrial hemp as defined in section 1, and amendments thereto, when cultivated, possessed
Find The Full Text Legal Document HERE